Cressi Leonardo Dive Watch claims no one complains about band size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not really - adding holes is one solution - but the buckle will still sit on the wrist bone (painful).

Wrap it, pretty it up with a scarf (neoprene?) like some do with their purse straps.:p

I cut mine. Problem solved.

Cut it how?

The extra length....I don’t wear a wet suit, so once sized, should always fit :)

Based on my understanding of what's been said, it's not the extra length that's causing the problem.

Based on my understanding of what's been said, it's not the extra length that's causing the problem.
I just offered how I dealt with the long strap....others can use any clip or a consul if that works for them...

@Shazzeronthebeach - it might be helpful for you to post a pic for some folks to understand the real problem. If one hasn't experienced that issue they aren't going to understand how the buckle hits in just the right/wrong place to be painful. (I had a similar issue trying to wear a Fitbit to bed to track sleep. The frame was hard and pushed on my tendons while sleeping so I'd wake up with an aching wrist.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom