Cressi Leonardo o-ring?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AcornMan

Registered
Reaction score
I'd like to stock a couple o-rings for my Cressi Leonardo computer in my save-a-dive kit, but for the life of me I can't figure out exactly what size to buy, and the kits that include an o-ring, battery, and battery cover seem like a rip-off. Does anyone know what I need?

Looks like I answered my own question: #26 o-ring made by Danco, available at Ace Hardware for 79 cents. It appears to be identical to the one that came with the computer. In fact, I lost track of which was the original and which was the new one when I was testing them at the hardware store.

I know this is months old, but I was looking for the o-ring size for this computer and I ran across this post. I looked up the Danco #26, and if that's the right size o-ring (I don't have the computer yet to check it, but I believe the OP), it's just a standard -125 size o-ring, 70A durometer value.

Danco's page on the #26 (#26 O-Ring (1 per Bag) - Danco)

McMaster-Carr has them for $7.56 for a pack of 100 (McMaster-Carr). Theoringstore.com has them for $0.06 a piece, but I'm not sure if there's a minimum order or not.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom