Wanted Cressi Leonardo PC Download Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you aware of this product https://www.divemate.de/product/fusionir/ ?
It is cheaper than the original interface and it is compatible with your watch and cressi's software (if you are insane enough to still use this piece of crap), also with other divelogs such as subsurface etc.
Another big advantage it is compatible with a lot of other dive computers that use IR interface to connect to your PC so you never know - you might be able to use it with your next one too.

No, sorry I don't....and yes, I am crazy. I happen to like my Cressi! For recreational Nitrox diving, there is nothing wrong with this product.....except for people's harsh opinions :)

I happen to like my Cressi!
No you misunderstood me. There is nothing that wrong with Cressi computers. I use Cressi myself. The problem is the PC software. Have you ever tried to use it? You will be amazed how user unfriendly a piece of software can be!

Back
Top Bottom