Wanted Cressi Leonardo PC Interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To the best of my knowledge, the interface was the same for the DiveRite Nitek Duo and Trio, the Apeks Quantum, ant the Zeagle In2ition. Some computers were all designed by Seiko and rebranded according to their various customers. I know because I had a DiveRite Nitek Trio some years ago. You might look for the interface under these others brands. Sorry, but I've already sold my interface.

To the best of my knowledge, the interface was the same for the DiveRite Nitek Duo and Trio, the Apeks Quantum, ant the Zeagle In2ition. Some computers were all designed by Seiko and rebranded according to their various customers. I know because I had a DiveRite Nitek Trio some years ago. You might look for the interface under these others brands. Sorry, but I've already sold my interface.
The Leonardo uses an IR interface. Your old Trio (and the Duo and the Quantum and the In2ition) all used an electrical contact connection.

Anyone have a Cressi Leonardo PC Interface lying around that they're interested in selling? Thanks!
Note this (bolded), from the Cressi website:
The interface (optional) uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection. Available for Windows XP - VISTA -7 - 8​
Mac from OS 10.9 to OS 10.10​
Please note: Cressi Leonardo and Giotto interface will not work with any most recent software update.
Your computer may have a problem.....

The Leonardo uses an IR interface. Your old Trio (and the Duo and the Quantum and the In2ition) all used an electrical contact connection.
Yeah, right.Just confused Leonardo and Archimedes. Hope they won't mind my blunder.

The interface (optional) uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection. Available for Windows XP - VISTA -7 - 8​
Please note: Cressi Leonardo and Giotto interface will not work with any most recent software update.
I know unfortunately... I wanted to connect it with subsurface (which I believe still supports the leonardo) and upload my data before upgraded computers entirely.

This is correct, but subsurface still works with the interface hardware in the latest Mac OS.

Still looking if anyone has one available.

Still looking if anyone has one available.

Maybe you'd have better luck on Ebay or Facebook, there're many groups about selling 2nd hand diving equipment. I can't give you any pointer, the ones I know are all in French and located in Europe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom