Cressi mask packaging

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hazmat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I bought a Cressi Lince mask and it was the mask and a little paper thing inside the box. No sticker on the glass or anything else. Is this how Cressi packages their masks or was this one previously used?

Thanks.

This was the most recent Cressi mask that I received, if that's of any help . . .

Attachments

• IMG_1683.JPG
    IMG_1683.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 105
This was the most recent Cressi mask that I received, if that's of any help . . .
Thanks. Hard to see through the logo on the box, but basically as I received mine I guess? No problem if so. Just making sure.

The Cressi Focus mask I bought didn't have a hard case, just packaged in a plastic bag, which I wished was just made of paper.

The Cressi Focus mask I bought didn't have a hard case, just packaged in a plastic bag, which I wished was just made of paper.
Yeah, that plastic bag seems to be really common, but to wrap masks in INSIDE the hard plastic box. This Lince didn't have the plastic bag.

I bought a Cressi Lince mask and it was the mask and a little paper thing inside the box. No sticker on the glass or anything else. Is this how Cressi packages their masks or was this one previously used?

Thanks.
I have 5 Lince on the shelf. Four of them have a sticker on the lens, one does not. I have 3 Matrix (same mask, but larger "regular" size) and none of them have the sticker. Yes, there is a paper insert in each box; I don't know what you think might consist of "anything else" in the box.

Stickers fall off, or perhaps are removed when a customer tries it on.

I also know from past experience that Cressi is not 100% on minor aspects of masks and packaging. (missing or wrong label and barcode, mixed colors used during assembly on the accent pieces of some masks, different size hard boxes used for the same product...)

You bought a nice mask, enjoy it. (It does fit you well, right? The Lince is for a slightly smaller face.)

I have 5 Lince on the shelf. Four of them have a sticker on the lens, one does not. I have 3 Matrix (same mask, but larger "regular" size) and none of them have the sticker. Yes, there is a paper insert in each box; I don't know what you think might consist of "anything else" in the box.

Stickers fall off, or perhaps are removed when a customer tries it on.

I also know from past experience that Cressi is not 100% on minor aspects of masks and packaging. (missing or wrong label and barcode, mixed colors used during assembly on the accent pieces of some masks, different size hard boxes used for the same product...)

You bought a nice mask, enjoy it. (It does fit you well, right? The Lince is for a slightly smaller face.)
Thanks, Jack. That's perfect. Yeah, it does fit me. I've been using a Mako Minimus for years and am very fond of it, but it's also pretty sensitive to facial movements which can cause a little leakage. I remember trying a Lince at the same time I tried the Mako and thought it had too much facial coverage compared to the Mako, but lately I've been thinking maybe that's not such a bad thing, so I picked one up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom