Cressi Ultralight Lady Sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Newfer

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All,
Does anyone currently have an Ultralight? I'm looking into getting one for travel, but can't find a local shop that carries them to try on. Hard to go by size charts. Any experience you have with this BC would be great.

Thanks,
Newfer

I'm not sure how much different it would be from the Travelight (which I ordered and sent back because I didn't like a few things about it) but the sizing charts for the Travelight was spot on.

I'm not sure how much different it would be from the Travelight (which I ordered and sent back because I didn't like a few things about it) but the sizing charts for the Travelight was spot on.

What didn't you like? Did you replace with something else?

What didn't you like? Did you replace with something else?
Yes, I got the aqualung pearl instead - but it's a jacket, not back inflate. I found the travelight didn't fit well. I never felt it was properly sitting on my shoulders - like it was falling backwards even without a tank on and all the straps adjusted for me. And the whole thing felt cheap. I never did any dives in it. The "relatively" small difference in price between the two was well worth it IMO.

The ultralight might be better though. It's a different BC altogether.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom