Cruise to Bermuda

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am going on a cruise to Bermuda soon and I was wondering which of the dive shops are best. The cruise is landing at Kings Warf so I was also wondering if there are any shore dives near there.

The closest dive shop to Kings Wharf is Blue Water Divers at Robinson' Marina at Somerset Bridge (smallest Drawbridge). It is probably a 5-10 minute cab ride. Here is the link.

Blue Water Divers & Watersports : Bermuda's longest running PADI Scuba diving & watersports centre

The other west end dive op is Dive Bermuda at the Fairmont Southhampton. here is the link.

DIVE Bermuda - Scuba Diving Shop at The Fairmont Southampton Princess

I have used both operations both with good results. Depending on when you dock and how long you dock will determine when you can dive. Last time I dove with Dive Bermuda, they have a 2-tank am dive and a 1-tank pm dive. I suggest you check out their schedules.

While at Kings Wharf, don't miss the Frog and Onion Pub and the glass blowing studio.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom