Crunch time!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mario S Caner

Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Haha! The Baltimore Ravens just CRUSHED the New York Giants to conclude Superbowl 35. Congrats to all of our family members from Baltimore. Final score 34-7 :)

Great game. Glad you made it home safely Mario. :mario:
So sorry I missed you. I went back to the booth twice Thursday but you were not there. I did get to meet Jennifer King however, cuz she was waiting there too.
Looking forward to the Next DEMA. It was 'way' worth going. :sunny:

Hey, wazup?

I didn't hear any congrats when OU beat Florida State in the Orange Bowl (13-2)to win the National Championship and conclude a perfect season 13-0.

This is totally biased reporting.

:devilish:

Hey Don 13-0 Way to go OU.

Who changed the date and time on this post? I sent it on the threeth of January and it just now shows up?

Tom
Go Broncos

The Ravens--my home team.

BTW, Art Modell sends his best to all in Ohio.

DocVikingo

Speaking of Art, did you see the kid that standing up there with him at the trophy presentation? He introduced him as his son. Guess those Ravens never lose their sponk. :)

Hi Warhammer,

Yea, David Modell, Raven's President & CEO.

Life's good to some, no?

DocVikingo

LOL, people, that's his Grandson! haha :)

Don, let's just congradulate all of the local pee-wee league championships while we're at it heh! LOL! Just teasing ya buddy, congradts to OU too... LOL!

Mario, that's what I thought too, but he didn't say it was his grandson, he said it was his son.

Doc, I was refering to the small lad.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom