CSSP Navigation Course Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe-Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Greetings Swampers,

Is there a Nav course at CSSP?

We had one out there but some of our bottles have gone MIA.....I have some Nav students coming out this weekend and I'd rather use an existing course if someone has one...otherwise I'll have to put one out.

Many thanks in advance if you know of one!

Yes, there is one I put out there a long time ago. I'm not totally certain it's all still there. I've got the numbers, but I'd need to do some work to tell you where the start point is or even if it's all still there.

The bottle idea was a 'good one', saw several over the weeks with a written note sealed inside,,,,bottle secured to the pond bottom, sorry to hear a few #%&*(#(! messed with them!

It did work great and was a chore to put out and get right. I know there's a couple more out there, just don't know where to start. Tom, if you can dig anything up I'd appreciate it. Just a starting point will work and we can run the course to see if it's all still there.

i have seen one waypoint just off of the elevated entry dock on the north side. i did not head off to find another

I always thought those were for PPB classes....that's what we use them for.

Joe, same here.....there used or still is 2 of them for PPB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom