Curacao bound in October any info?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well my wife and I decided to do a 1 yr anniversary on the Island. Gonna do a little diving, a little sight seeing and a little relaxing. We are staying at the Breezes for a week in mid October. Have a few questions.

1. Anyone have any experiences at Breezes?
2. How is the Reef out infront of the Breezes Resort
3. Any suggestions as to what is a must dive while on the island?
4. Any must do's when it comes to sight seeing?

All suggestions and input is greatly appreciated.

Scuba Guy Ron: we are going 1st 2 weeks of October and staying at Breezes as well, hubby's looking for a dive buddy !

Just finished a 2 week hard core dive trip to Curacao. Fantastic! I highly recommend The Dive Bus if you're on the east end of the island and Ocean Encounters West if you're in the Westpunt area. Try to do both, if possible.

Just finished a 2 week hard core dive trip to Curacao. Fantastic! I highly recommend The Dive Bus if you're on the east end of the island and Ocean Encounters West if you're in the Westpunt area. Try to do both, if possible.

They end way too soon, don't they?

We enjoyed meeting you and our dives at Car Pile and Superior Producer.

great info everyone. would still love to see pics taken on or around the island

joyceschr, I have been looking to schedule a two week dive trip but for some reason I didn't think Curacao would have enough to dive for two weeks. Am I wrong?

joyceschr, I have been looking to schedule a two week dive trip but for some reason I didn't think Curacao would have enough to dive for two weeks. Am I wrong?
not sure what "enough to dive" is. A different site every dive or what exactly?

anyway, plenty to dive there. We usually go for more than a week.

I guess what I was weighing is if there was enough variety in the dive sites or if they would all start to seem the same with easy sloped entry, fish getting in the way, swaying coral. :bored2:

We don't care much about top life but a little diversion would add to the trip. My wife would like Bonaire/Curacao and I was thinking Roatan West End for a week and an all inclusive for a week.

We do have a trip this fall to Roatan but I am putting together the winter trip and I think she gets to pick destination.

Back
Top Bottom