Curacao Dive Buddy 28Mar to 10Apr 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaJuice

Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to be in Curacao for work from the 28th of March to the 10th of April 2014 and am looking to do some weekend shore diving. I'm looking for a dive buddy or recommendations on where to go once I'm there to find a buddy. It has been a few years since I last went diving and I I'm still working on my AOW. If I can't find a buddy I'll probably sign up for a course to finish that off or do some guided dives. I did my open water with SSI but started my AOW with PADI at Jads in Aruba.

I have a bungalo rented at Piscadera Bay Resorts for the next year and I'll be down there sporadically over that time. I'll have a car and an expense account :eyebrow:. I know my way around the topside of island OK. I've been there several times over the past few years, but they are always quick in and outs with no time for diving so now I'm making time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom