Curacao in Feb!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And to think I ASKED WHAT THE GODDESS of THE BUS WANTED ME TO BRING!!!!! Ah only stinky cheese for her....LOL can't wait to see you !!! Supposed to be -20* wind chill tonite. ANd really if you need anything just ask.......I got room

Tut, tut, tut. I take a few days out from checking Scubaboard and see what happens?

Yes - I am taking over. Be prepared, Muwahahaha!

- Crowley dances like a chicken and likes cold Polar. (Ah, hmm, actually these are both true.) :confused:

I do not dance like a chicken. I am so much less accomplished than that! The bit about the Polar is obviously true :cool2:

In spite of all this, we love you guys and are looking forward to seeing Cheddar Chick + Dude very soon, and introducing you to the lovely Sunshine (and the not so lovely Crowley :wink: )

Cheesewoman do not believe a word she says....! I just need a haircut, that's all...!

Oi boss - have you not got anything better to do with your evening than talk to strange people online late at night?

:D

... I know - I'm fired...
... again ...

:D

"Oi boss - have you not got anything better to do with your evening than talk to strange people online late at night?"
Hey I resemble that remark......Your not strange....at least from a distance....

Boy, when Suzy is back on line, she's baaaak! Thought I'd reply on the Crowley er, Curacao in Feb. thread. Thanks for all the specific insights to the current Curacao threads, Suzy. We all tend to drift off subject from time to time. See you soon, Sunshine

"Oi boss - have you not got anything better to do with your evening than talk to strange people online late at night?"
Hey I resemble that remark......Your not strange....at least from a distance....

Wait unitl you get up close and see him.....strange is not the word I would use....:shakehead:

Wait unitl you get up close and see him.....strange is not the word I would use....:shakehead:
:D Depends on how close you get......

Attachments

• sb_crowley.jpg
    sb_crowley.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 53
look at the poise - the grace, the technique...! Must be me - I don't recall loaning my gear to anybody...

look at the poise - the grace, the technique...! Must be me - I don't recall loaning my gear to anybody...

Odd thing of it is this, shortly, and I mean a few minutes later, after taking this shot, my housing flooded and the camera gave up the ghost. Must have been something it "saw" that drove both the housing and camera to the point of self destruction.:shocked2:

Thngs that make you go "hmmmmmm" :wink:

yes - it was probably the scary scorpion fish... eeek!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom