Curacao in Feb!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So he is bad luck to cameras????? Hmmmmmm not sure I need to be in the water with someone like that....

So he is bad luck to cameras????? Hmmmmmm not sure I need to be in the water with someone like that....

exactly - so don't go diving with Storm then!

Mark and Suzy may be bad luck when it comes to laundry vs. raining but your camera is your own responsibilty!

And stop talking about me when I'm not looking!

:D

C

Then keep looking

exactly - so don't go diving with Storm then!

Mark and Suzy may be bad luck when it comes to laundry vs. raining but your camera is your own responsibilty!

And stop talking about me when I'm not looking!

:D

C

Nah he's not bad luck for cameras, if he truly was it would have been my lense that gave up the ghost (after capturing that shot), and not my my housing. That flood was all my fault. funny thing about letting a camera dry out in between dives....who of thought that salt crystals would form from dried out sea water, and foul up the main O-ring:shakehead:

I have not had time since getting back to write up a proper trip report, and don't want to highjack this one, but suffice to say that everyone at The Dive Bus was great (yes even that "C" character:wink:) and it will be our pleasure to dive with them again on our next trip down there.

It was fun meeting Suzy and Mark, their laid back "it's your vacation", attitude makes diving with them a real pleasure. The same can be said about Andreas and the guys and gals out in Ocean Encounter's West.

Cheers!

Rick

ahh Rick too bad you are not going to be there during our time on the "rock". I love to meet other "boarders"

It was fun meeting Suzy and Mark, their laid back "it's your vacation", attitude makes diving with them a real pleasure.

It's our vacation too! just a bit more permanent! :cool2:

I'm ignoring the bit about the lens breaking! :D

Toodles,

C.

So Sorry..I had to spend an hour drying Cheddarguy's tears...Imagine...He goes to the Dive Bus Web Site and under upcoming events, there is no notice of the Cheddar invasion...nothing, So he is soooo sad.....His wittle bitty heart is broken......Ah well that's why God made beer.....

Hey CDN ScubaMoose,

Lucky you diving in Curacao. Ammmm soooooooooo jealous. I just left there.
Why don't you try out Silent Immersion too, its a big dive center, 5* (I think) with some crazy fun loving people. I've been diving with them for 3 years now all over the island with no complaints.

Happy Diving

Back
Top Bottom