Current Status of Fill Station Owned/Operated by Stathis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divezonescuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Is he fully functional? Is he mixing trimix? Can you rent tanks from him? Where exactly is he located? Some past posts say by Casa Mission restaurant, way back from the water? Others say by Aldora U near the water.

Sorry - haven't heard of this person

Yes.
I think so, but nitrox for sure.
Yes.
Seek and ye shall find.
Directly across the street from the entrance to CM.
By Aldora, yes.
By the water, no.

Stathis put his compressor shop next ours across the street from Casa Mission. He is a good guy. We don't rent tanks as all of ours are hp120s and 100s which require special care.
DiversDave Dillehay
Aldora

874D313D-58E6-4CF0-9DAD-AE29BA1A238D.png BB3D9E5C-E0B3-4863-8779-CA010017D430.png

When i google Aldora and casa mission, I get two entirely different locations. Is one or both of these incorrect? Which one is where the fill station is?

Thanks.

Re read my post and link the answers to the questions asked.
Then read Dave's post again.
Both posts are correct and complete.
If you are adventurous and independent enough to rent tanks on your own, then you should have no trouble finding the place.

Hint: google search not same as real life.

View attachment 528948 View attachment 528947

When i google Aldora and casa mission, I get two entirely different locations. Is one or both of these incorrect? Which one is where the fill station is?

Thanks.

Dave was speaking of his fill station, not his office. They are not at the same location; the fill station is near Casa Mission and the office is close to the water.

Hopefully some competition will drive down Nitrox prices.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom