Current Water Temp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CajunDiva

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi gang. Sorry to be a pest. We have a group of 10 arriving next Friday to dive with Tres Pelicanos. I promise a thorough trip report when we return

Can anyone tell me the current sea temperature in Cozumel?

Without looking or being there...I'll bet 78-81....

CAF. In my experience..and according to both my computers...not much warmer than January was. There are a few hardy souls diving with minimal exposure protection, but I am hearing many more people say they don't recall being this cold in April before. Hope for the best...plan for an extra layer...I found my pinnacle core warmer to be a blessing this trip.
My "warm" oceanic, which was recently calibrated, is giving me 79 on a good day. This has not changed since i arrived about 2 weeks ago, and is up only about a degree since January. My "cold" oceanic is flickering b/w 78-79 at the same times, same dives.

Last edited:
Thanks so much...trying to decide what to pack, and a couple of degrees makes a big difference. 78 degrees means a 3 mil and 80/81 means dive skins only. I was hoping for 80+, but it's been unusually cold here in Louisiana and I was afraid Cozumel might follow suit :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom