Custom length Miflex hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rongoodman

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I see that custom lengths are available on the Miflex UK site. Can you get them here?(I'd like a 20" BC inflator hose.)

The US distributer is XSScuba

XS Scuba Miflex Double Braided Hoses

Inflator hoses with QD range 18"-36"
Reg hoses range 22"-84"

Just get any XSScuba dealer in your area to order it for you.

If anyone can get a 20" Miflex inflator hose, Phil at DiveSports.com can. He stocks every Miflex length that XS Scuba distributes.

800-601-DIVE

(Note: I have no financial interest in DiveSports, except as a happy customer.)

John_B

Even the UK site doesn't list a 20" BC hose as stock. That's why I was asking if the custom hoses available in the UK were available here. It's not a big deal, I was just noticing an unsightly loop coming off my single-tank regulator when looking at pictures from the last trip.

Having just actually measured things with the rig put together(Halcyon Eclipse, Aqualung Legend), it looks like the stock 18" hose will work. As Emily Latella used to say, "Never mind." They are very nice hoses, though, and pack very neatly for traveling.

Having just actually measured things with the rig put together(Halcyon Eclipse, Aqualung Legend), it looks like the stock 18" hose will work. As Emily Latella used to say, "Never mind." They are very nice hoses, though, and pack very neatly for traveling.

I have 18s in stock and can ship in the morning :wink: It would ship USPS, so dont mind the UPS delivery charge. We will edit the invoice and only charge actual shipping.....

I see that custom lengths are available on the Miflex UK site. Can you get them here?(I'd like a 20" BC inflator hose.)

There is no economical provision for custom length MiFlex hoses in North America. XS Scuba is required to purchase a minimum number of any hose ordered, and they have done quite a good job of covering the most popular lengths. I one of the other sizes that are available would work for you, give us a call and we can hook you up. For reference, you can check our site for the standard lengths available.

MiFlex Standard Inflator Hoses

Phil Ellis
www.divesports.com

Back
Top Bottom