custom o-rings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tight rope walker

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, I donot know if I'm in the right forum here, but does anybody know of a company that can make custom o-rings in the New England area?
Many thanks,
Rich

You can buy kits and make you own o-rings as long as standard width stock will do the job. What size o-ring(s) are you looking for?

So let me tell you how my day went. First I called Apple Rubber Products and left a meaasge for Dave. When he didn't call back after about three hours, I inturn called back and talked to mike. I told Mike I had eleven o-rings of various sizes and needed some help in replacing them. This is what I was told next." Apple has an individual order charge of fifty dollars, eleven o-rings=five hundred and fifty dollars". Hmmmmm, 550.00 dollars, maybe a o-ring for Nasa cost that much, but there is no o-ring or o-rings in the world worth that much. Thankfully, I walked into a little out of the way place in Salem Connecticut, and bought everything I needed for 54.63. And that consisted of 10 and 20 pieces of some o-rings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom