Customer Service is alive and well

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captain12Pk

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
So there I was, 48 hours away from my first "travel" dive trip... to Grand Cayman. All my dive gear double checked and packed, with the exception of my camera. A Sealife DC800. Having never used the camera before, I decided to water test it in the pool. Of course both the camera and strobe passed the test with flying colors. So lets pack it and go... camera in. Strobe... SNAP! While packing the strobe the entire head broke clean off the arm. SH**! Now in panic mode, I jumped onto the sealife website and fired off an email to customer service explaining the problem. Keep in mind this is all happening in the wee hours of the night. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep that night. BUT when I checked my email in the morning Mr. Dennis Moore with Sealife had not only responed to my panic, but said he had a replacement ready to ship to me via UPS RED to make sure I would have it in my hands in time for Grand Cayman. Just forward him my address in time for the UPS pickup and all would be well. The strobe arrived on time as promised, tested out perfectly, was packed and worked absolutely flawlessly in the warm waters of Grand Cayman.

If that isn't great customer service I don't know what is.

To Mr. Moore and all of the wonderful people at Sealife, Thank you. You went above and beyond to make sure my first experience with your products was a great one. I will forever sing your praises to anyone who will listen. You have a customer for life.

Thank you.
Kevin Ross

Back
Top Bottom