Cut Away Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cut-a way dive equipment was originally produced by US Divers Co (aka now Aqua lung ) in the early 1960s and made available to LA Co UW instructors and possibly a select few NAUI instructors
in the early 1960s- approximately 60 years ago.- as a training aids.
(The rest of the Instructor organizations had not been organized)

~~~~~~ What is new is old ~~~~~~
I still have packed away an almost complete set
a J valve
a DA
a single hose reg
mouth piece (all rubber)
CO 2 inflator
etc
~~~~~~ What is old is now new ~~~~~~

SDM

I suspect your wife is also regulating your regulator-which is not regulating as regulators ae designed to regulate
on a regulator basis as only regulators can regulate if they are regulated as regulators should be regulated by these who can regularly regulate regulators on a regular basis

As I have been informed by SCUBA board experts

SDM

that's alec pierce .....I think I made those they look very familiar .....I made a bunch for another instructor here in Toronto ,

I suspect your wife is also regulating your regulator-which is not regulating as regulators ae designed to regulate
on a regulator basis as only regulators can regulate if they are regulated as regulators should be regulated by these who can regularly regulate regulators on a regular basis

As I have been informed by SCUBA board experts

SDM

S...

If Carolyn Dawn Johnson married Don Johnson...would she be Mrs. Carolyn Dawn Johnson Don Johnson...

W...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom