Cylinder/weight rental near Marriott

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sladerer

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
All,
Thanks in advance. Will be in Curacao 7/3-11, test willing. I see Caribbean Sea Sports, The Dive Shop and Goby Divers nearby. Looking for air and nitrox rental for 6 days for 4 people - looking for suggestions/experience with any of the above. May need to rent a couple of other extra pieces of gear for our niece and nephew, BCD and maybe 1 reg.

Thanks

If you are staying at the Marriott Caribbean Sea Sports is pretty close. In fact they are building a dive shop at the Marriott. I dove last week with them on Nitrox and it was usually pretty close to 32%. I recommend them.

If you are staying at the Marriott Caribbean Sea Sports is pretty close. In fact they are building a dive shop at the Marriott. I dove last week with them on Nitrox and it was usually pretty close to 32%. I recommend them.

Thanks for the tip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom