D420! How about that?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone want a brand new MK25 Evo DIN or Yoke $340 shipped? Message me if interested. Someone please be interested, I must have a D420. Even if I can sell the MK25 the D420 comes in at around $375, I'm insane.
As long at the mk25 includes the 420 I’ll buy it from you. Lol

Anyone want a brand new MK25 Evo DIN or Yoke $340 shipped? Message me if interested. Someone please be interested, I must have a D420. Even if I can sell the MK25 the D420 comes in at around $375, I'm insane.
You are a very bad man, tempting me so! If I wasn’t trying to buy a new drysuit and a Poseidon XStream setup I would be interested but alas, the money tree that I planted did not grow.

You are a very bad man, tempting me so! If I wasn’t trying to buy a new drysuit and a Poseidon XStream setup I would be interested but alas, the money tree that I planted did not grow.

Keep watering it, you can afford it I'm sure, sell an organ.

Sorry for off topic, but I have a deal lined up, and need advice.

Jet stream 1st
And two jet stream 2nds
Hoses
And a couple gauges

250 good deal??

also, who to send them to for a look over, and tuning if I buy?
Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom