D420! How about that?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't sulk. You only wanted to like the D series. I'm that way with American made automobiles-every quarter century or so I give them a try only to be disappointed. If it weren't for that '71 Nova...

Don't sulk. You only wanted to like the D series. I'm that way with American made automobiles-every quarter century or so I give them a try only to be disappointed. If it weren't for that '71 Nova...

Nail hit squarely on the head.

If I'm being completely honest the thing I was most disappointed about with the D was that I couldn't sort it out, I was disappointed and frustrated that no matter how much I tried I just couldn't get it to perform as I thought it should.

I've seen the manual and as badly written as it is I was doing nothing wrong.

I'll ship to Rob and he can cast his expert eyes over it, hopefully I won't end up looking like a complete idiot.

I’m still thinking it’s expectations, the whole point of the design it’s that it’s different, sort of like a Kraken DH, different and so long as I think about I can feel the difference but once I just dive the difference fades. Once tuned it just may hold that tune longer. Right now I just want to dive, at this point I would dive an Aqua Lung (joke) just to get back in the water.

For me it was that it would simply not hold tune at all, it would change by itself. It was weird. Never experienced that before. I like consistency in all things.

For me it was that it would simply not hold tune at all, it would change by itself. It was weird. Never experienced that before. I like consistency in all things.
And my other one was very consistent, not good consistent but...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom