D420 repair manual-modified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couv

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi friends,

I found this manual floating around the interwebs. It looks pretty good to me, but I'll let the experts pass judgment. Follow it at your own risk.

EDIT: I uploaded a new file. The site implied that an error had been discovered and changed. The new file is the latest one.

Attachments

• D420_ModifiedManual11.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 669
I’ve printed it, to tired to read through it until tomorrow, I wonder who modified it:cool:

I hope "you" at least got a free reg or two out of it. The first and second are not even in the same playing field. I had time to read it properly, FWIW I think it's really good.

I missed the first version, so I cannot compare.
What was changed?
Often you learn a lot from an error, specially when it has been corrected!

I missed the first version, so I cannot compare.
What was changed?
Often you learn a lot from an error, specially when it has been corrected!
I think the main change was the lever adjustment being done under pressure and the slight clearance between the lever and the diaphragm.

I think the main change was the lever adjustment being done under pressure and the slight clearance between the lever and the diaphragm.

Can you be specific please? Should the lever adjustment be done under pressure or not? What about the clearance between the lever and diaphragm?

Back
Top Bottom