Sold! D550 OrcaTorch 1000 Lumen Dive Light - BRAND NEW!

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soloist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
BRAND NEW: OrcaTorch D550 1000 Lumen Dive Light - Complete Kit (extra battery)

$90 PayPal - FREE SHIPPING (Continental US Only)

Purchased as a backup to my primary D550 dive light and has never been out of the case. I always dive with two large video lights on my camera rig, so my current D550 is essentially my backup. The kit comes complete with the D550 light, hard shell case, 18650 rechargeable battery (new), battery charger, hands free glove mount, lanyard, 3 replacement O-rings and owners literature.

*I am including an additional OrcaTorch 18650 battery (used) and charger (new) with the kit.*

The OrcaTorch D550 is a super bright, small and lightweight diving light. It is equipped with a totally sealed magnetic controlled tail switch which offers the highest waterproof integrity and easy operation underwater. The torch switch uses a highly corrosive resistant spring. Using the latest USA CREE XM-L2(U2) LED with a maximum 1000 lumens output and over 5-hours 45-minutes runtime, this portable diving light offers a high and low mode along with a strobe mode. Plus, robust water pressure resistant construction, high portability and easy operation, D550 would be qualified for both recreational diving as a primary light and deep technical diving as a backup light.

Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion (3.7-volt 3400mah) battery the light has 3-output levels of high mode providing 1000 lumens of brightness for 125-minutes of burn time and low-mode providing 367 lumens of brightness for 5-hours and 45-minutes of burn time. The strobe function provides 1000 lumens of brightness. The light dimensions are 5.67" in length, 1.0" in diameter with the light head measuring 1.57" in diameter (144 x 25.4 x 40mm) and weighs 6.46 oz (183g) without battery. This small and compact dive light will fit comfortably in your BCD pocket.

* Cree LED, 1000 lumens output
* Uses one 18650 battery
* Magnetically controlled tail switch offers high waterproofness
* Wrist strap fastens the flashlight to the back of your hand
* Water pressure resistant construction, depth rated to 150 meters
* High efficiency constant current circuit, constant brightness
* Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
* Over-discharge protection function
* Constructed from high-strength A6061-T6 aluminum
* Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized finish for durability and corrosion resistance
* Two sides coated toughened glass with high water pressure resistance under deep water

KEY FEATURES
Lamp: USA CREE XM-L2 (U4) LED
Lamp Lifespan: 50,000 Hours
High-Mode: 1000 Lumens/Burn Time 125-Muinets
Beam Angle: Hot Spot Beam 8 with 70 Periphery

IMG_0091.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0092.jpeg
    IMG_0092.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0094.jpeg
    IMG_0094.jpeg