Dacor exchange.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tkdawg

Reaction score
In our family we have these different regs. 960, 360, and a 260. All have pacer 2nd stages. Are these regs in the Abyss exchange program.

tkdawg,

Your families regulators are eligible for the trade up program. Visit your LDS for more information on how to take advantage of this great offer. Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Best,

Thanks to all. To the Mares company I take every bad thoughts and speech about your company. I have gained insite to the Dacor mess. I am now getting others in the dive club to see the true picture. All this came from you guys being on this site. Keep charging and you have a new customer in your family.

Just as a quick query, does this also apply in the UK as I haven't been able to find anything about it.
A friend just gave me a reg which 'hasn't been dived on for a few years.' It turned out to be an old Dacor Pacer which is apparently 10-15 years old.

Zethliss,

I am sorry, the upgrade program is only available in US and Canada. It also expires at the end of this month.

Phil

My understanding is that the upgrade program was extended until December.

Program ends at the end of this month (September 06). Best to take action now if you have an old reg.

Zak

Back
Top Bottom