Dacor Fury ADJ...any good?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cathammer

New
Reaction score
Just bought a new (though not from a dealer) Dacor Fury ADJ for $125. Have not dived with it yet though plan to have my son use it in about 2 wks (supervised rec. spring diving).

The reviews, tests, and anecdotal information I've been able to locate all seem to be pretty good for this model, although they are not as numerous as the more "flashy" viper which I believe shares the same first stage and seems to get mixed reviews, as best I can tell, based on problems with the second stage.

What concerns me is the generally negative but non-specific references to Dacor that I've seen in this forum. Does anyone have any specific reasons to avoid this particular reg? Any positive comments?

Thanks

What you reallt Have is a Mares Axis with a MR-16 1st stage rebadges for Dacor..Good solid equipment nothing at all wrong and can be serviced at any DACOR or MARES Dealer.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom