Dacor Manifold & 8" Bands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KP3S

Contributor
Reaction score
Isabela, Puerto Rico, 3 miles from the Atlantic Co
# of dives
200 - 499
Brand: Dacor Dual tank manifold. 100% working, no rust.
2 Dual tank 7¼"-8½" bands.
1 extra Dacor manifold, missing end knobs.

My plans for double set up has changed, just bought a Worthington S.S. HP3500 psi 130cf & a 19cf Pony bottle so these are collecting dust in the shelf. Asking $150.00 USPS M.O. or B.O. including shipping to Conus, Hi, PR, AL & USVI only via USPS Priority Mail. If using PayPal add $5.00

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    390.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    265 KB · Views: 44
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 48
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    376.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
FYI, those bands are old school 1" bands for LP72s which are 6.9"-7.0" in diameter. Also in two of your pictures you show the manifold with the yoke knobs. So do they come with or without the knobs?? Either way the pricing seems pretty steep.

Edit: I miss read: two manifolds.

Last edited:
FYI, those bands are old school 1" bands for LP72s which are 6.9"-7.0" in diameter. Also in two of your pictures you show the manifold with the yoke knobs. So do they come with or without the knobs?? Either way the pricing seems pretty steep.

If you read all the information you will know that there are 2 manifolds one complete the other missing the knobs. If you are not going to buy it why find faults. I wouldn't do that to any other member.

Moderator, please remove this ad, I will sell it locally. This is the last ad or post I will place on SB. I just keep reading the posts. Thanks and happy new year to all the members.

Attachments

• PICT0013.jpg
    PICT0013.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
There is enough play with the bands so that they can be used on 72's and 80's with Sherwood Shelpac manifolds. I even used them with some Hp 100's for a while in the early 90's.

The middle curved bows are to go with the old hard plastic backpacks. The result is close to a back plate and by adding a gromet to any BC you can sandwich the BC between the tanks and back plate. Or, set them up with the bows at the back of the tanks and get longer bolts and set it all up as is done with a standard back plate and wing.

The cheater bars are for use with independent tanks using Yoke valves. They should be fine with the bands but some care does need to be taken when moving the tanks so that you don't rack them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom