Dacor Sportster Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KP3S

Contributor
Reaction score
Isabela, Puerto Rico, 3 miles from the Atlantic Co
# of dives
200 - 499
I have misplaced my Dacor Sportster computer manual. Does anybody has a copy that can be emailed, thanks.
************************************************************************************
Never mind, I found it on the first place I looked before. I do not why I did not saw before but it was there, my eyes are getting bad. :eyebrow:

Last edited:
I have scanned the manual for the Dacor Sportster in the event I misplace it again and can not find it, so I am sharing this information since I have looked all over the internet without finding a single copy.

The file is in pdf format, is compressed using winrar in two parts and then compressed again into zip format, since I could not upload a rar extension file to SB. I hope this information will help somebody.

**These files are virus & Malware free scanned by Avast Pro ver. 5.0.677

Attachments

• Dacor_Sportster_Dive_Computer.part1.zip
    342.1 KB · Views: 477
  • Dacor_Sportster_Dive_Computer.part2.zip
    312.3 KB · Views: 306
Thanks, Sorry I did not have one.

Best,

Hi all i just picked up one of the dacor sportster computers. I need a manual if anyone would have one

Thanks,
Andrew

I downloaded both and it just opens a blank .pdf im not on a microdollar machine though. using Ubuntu Linux.

---------- Post added March 28th, 2014 at 10:07 PM ----------

im taking it to the pool tomorrow though and see if i can see what it does / figure out its functions cant be to overly complex --- i hope :wink:

Didn't work for me either. It seems like winrar is looking for a file with a different name than the one in the archive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom