Wanted Dacor Talon, Falcon or Rev BCD - Can be non-functional (need parts)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JZiemerJr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking to buy a Dacor Talon, Falcon or Rev BCD. What I really need it the plastic backplate from inside the BCS, the luggage monkeys at Delta cracked mine. I know someone else is looking for weight pockets from a Talon also, I'd be happy to share! Doesn't need to be functional, just needs an undamaged backplate.

I have a Talon that I loved using... was getting ready to dive and the inflator hose grommet broke away from the body.
I posted a response to someone looking for the weight pockets, but no reply yet.

Thanks for the response. I was able to get mine fixed, as well as pick up another Talon one size smaller so now I'm covered for myself and my new-ish certified son. However, if you're going to end up tossing it out I'd still take the backplate as through my efforts I have a too small for anyone in my house Rev? that I took the backplate from that could be made useable again (now I'm hanging on to it for parts like valves, weight pockets, etc - all are the same). Keep me posted...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom