Dacor Viper America 1st stage a Mr12???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JKSteger

D/M Wannabee ! ! !
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Is the Dacor Viper America 1st stage a Mr12? I bought one from my LDS and the sales rep said that that 1st is a Mr12 and that the mr12 is the longest running design in the history of regulators.

He said that even if Mares drops support for the Viper that I should be able to get parts and such for the 1st stage without any problem.

Is this true?

Jeremy

JKSteger:
Is the Dacor Viper America 1st stage a Mr12? I bought one from my LDS and the sales rep said that that 1st is a Mr12 and that the mr12 is the longest running design in the history of regulators.

He said that even if Mares drops support for the Viper that I should be able to get parts and such for the 1st stage without any problem.

Is this true?

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

The Viper America 1st stage is not an MR12. We are not dropping the Viper America, but as he states, even if we did parts will be available. You will have no problem with parts.

Regards,

Phil

Thanks Phil,

Where can I get informaiton on the 1st stage? They didn't have the manual for the viper but instead gave me a manual for the eagle. I did fill out the warranty paperwork though...strange.

Jeremy

Hey, Jer, I've a manual for a Viper that you can have.

the K

Not sure why they don't have the manual, but if you send me your email address, I can send it to you in PDF.

Phil

Back
Top Bottom