Dacor Website?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All,

Sorry for the late response, I have been out of commission for the past week. Most of the comments are good, both the positive ones and the constructive ones. I agree the Dacor site is simply a catalog on line for now, but as stated it is only the start, mostly pushed by this forum to have something more current. Nova SS and some others are correct, Mares is the focus for now. We still have many improvements to incorporate into the new Mares site (thanks for the positive comments so far). Underwater is right on, we are working on On Line registration, better support etc...

As I have stated before, Dacor is a limited line for now and the focus is Mares. We will still support Dacor and add new products in time. In most things we do we always want change and results quicker than reality will allow. I do take the positive and constructive comments/suggestions (many from scubapro50) and really appreciate all of them. As for the hostile ones, I think you all know by my responses, everyone is free to vent, but it is not something I or anyone should lose sleep over.

The one thing we can commit to you is that every day at Mares, good people are working to improve our service levels in all parts of the business. There have been tangible results and we will not rest at any point.

Thanks to all for your support.

Phil

scubapro50:
if I were to purchase a new regulator today I would look at Zeagle or Atomic ..... Scubapro are nice but I think you may want to look around first and see what's available.
"I stand corrected and humble myself before the ScubaBoard community" ....... I just purchased a new Dacor Eagle Sport online for $140.00 Yes I know I said I would never purchase another Dacor regulator (that's why I traded for a Mares Abyss thru the exchange program) but the price was so good for an entry level regulator. I'm giving it as a graduation gift so the kid doesn't have to rent a regulator or borrow one from me everytime he goes diving. Now if another uncle would purchase a BC for him he be doing great.

The "www.divedacor.com" website is now functional (though it seems to have been originally written in Italian).

That said, Phil Mintz is doing a great job as the Mares rep.

Dacor rocks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom