Dahab dive shop recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thirdpig

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello, I am new to this forum and diving the Red Sea this September for the first time. We have a group of 3 divers: one advanced and very experienced, two open water divers who need a little more hand holding but have advanced a lot in the past year. Wondering if anyone can recommend a dive shop for us and where to stay in Dahab. Thanks, I'm loving reading the posts on here!

Hi,

have a look at Lagona Divers I stayed at the Happy Life Village a couple of times, there is good diving there at the house reef and further on a few minutes by car, with the dive guide on one side and you on the other you'll be doing fine even at the Blue Hole

the dive centre at Happy Life Village
DSC04417.jpg

Horses in downtown
DSC00220.jpg

I recently booked with Sea Dancer for an upcoming trip. While I haven't actually used them yet, they were fantastic at answering questions and giving me lots of information.

Inmo Divers was the operator that I dived and stayed with when I was in Dahub. The staff were easy to work with and the resort was great, especially for one who wanted a back packers room.

The one thing I didn't do before going to Dahub was research a bit more about dive spots. The one dive I missed because I wasn't aware of it was the Blue Hole.

I dived with H20 Dahab in June and recommend them; professional and fun.

Hi Diverlux,
I notice the happy village is quite far from downtown.
Is the housereef photogenic? I know Dahab is not about bigboys, but did you see any boomies with colorful dendrophthya or gorgonian and zillion glassfish ?
And how you travel to downtown?

Hi,

have a look at Lagona Divers I stayed at the Happy Life Village a couple of times, there is good diving there at the house reef and further on a few minutes by car, with the dive guide on one side and you on the other you'll be doing fine even at the Blue Hole

the dive centre at Happy Life Village

Hi,
the hotel runs a complimentary bus to downtown, I don't have an underwater camera and to be quite frank I can't remember what I have seen unless it's big stuff, I am just happy to be underwater

sharks at Sha'ab Marsa Alam,
H U G H E trevally at Abu Sawatir
dolphins at Sha'ab El Erg
H U G H E napoleon at Paradise
a zillion barracudas at Serib Kebir
. . . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom