Dan Fasano

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zaberman1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
For those that don't know...

On June 6, Deerfield Beach sunk their first artificial shipwreck (I may get questioned about this but the other artificals are actually outside the county line). It was a fun, historic, and exciting event. It is an amazing dive and credit is deserved to everyone who helped out. The heart of the project, Dan Fasano, donated (I think $20,000) out of his own pocket to help fund the sinking. He was diagnosed with leukemia and founded the Miracle of Life Foundation (the name of the wreck btw). Unfortunately, he passed away this week. The memorial video was beautiful and I will see if Pavan can post it online so that everyone can feel the emotion of this event. For more info, please visit Welcome to the Miracle of Life Foundation | Shipwreck. God Bless Dan and thank you for everything you gave in your life...you will be missed.

Sounds like a great guy, I wish I could have known him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom