Daughter studying in Georgetown- Need Dad Approved Dive Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Neptune Warrior

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My 18 year old will be doing work study in Georgetown this summer. She is a solid diver with over 100 dives, is a MSD candidate, is also a Training Assistant. She's bringing her dive gear with her.

Looking for a responsible group for her to dive with. Keep in mind she is my only daughter - so like any Texas raised father, I'm highly protective of her. She's a great kid, stays out of trouble. Would prefer a family type setting for her to dive in. She currently volunteers for Neptune Warrior as a TA and has a whole military brotherhood behind her.

Rob

My wife and I are DMs in Austin (and I'm part of several military brotherhoods). We sometimes dive in Stillhouse Hollow near the dive shop there (hopefully Paradise Divers is still open, it's been a couple of years). There's also a regular Lake Travis dive group made up of instructors, DMs, and other great divers that dive most Wednesdays, but that's usually at 5 PM which may be hard for her. You can PM/GM me for other recommendations.

George

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom