David Krantz (cptserene)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjsylver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My good friend and colleague, David Krantz, passed away in his sleep recently. He had been suffering from a series of maladies that wore him down in recent months. He was home with his wife Kathy.

Many of you may remember Dave, the robust, jovial, somewhat riabald and ponytailed co-owner of the Treasure Divers store that operated at 184st street in Palmetto Bay. Dave was my friend, mentor and the big brother I never had, he will be missed by Nick and Meaghan, my two diving children and the many students at the Gulliver Prep Scuba Club who he helped train and shared his love of diving with.

A memorial service is scheduled for March 23 at 7:00 PM at City Church in Homestead, I hope to see you there.
Service map and directions.

Last edited:
I would like to thank all of you who attended the service for Dave last night. I'm sure that Kathy and the family were glad to see so many of Dave's friends and colleagues there to help celebrate Dave's life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom