DC area drysuit repairs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

meesier42

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I actually live in Rockville, but work in DC and Northern VA is close enough. I have recently purchased a Pinnacle Evo2 Drysuit and I am trying to find a local shop that has expirience repairs drysuits. Finding a shop with expirience with them is greatly perferred to my local shop, who they admit have almost no expirience doing it or they send them out which has way to long of a turn around time.

It depends on what you need fixed or replaced, but try talking with Jackie at Virginia Scuba in Manassas. I am not sure what brands they service there but Jackie has impressed me with her knowledge and ability. If she can't do it, she can direct you to who in the area, if anyone, can.

I agree sending off a suit is a PITA.

I actually live in Rockville, but work in DC and Northern VA is close enough. I have recently purchased a Pinnacle Evo2 Drysuit and I am trying to find a local shop that has expirience repairs drysuits. Finding a shop with expirience with them is greatly perferred to my local shop, who they admit have almost no expirience doing it or they send them out which has way to long of a turn around time.

I couldn't find one locally. So instead use Superior Diving Repair, Mark Owen, at 218-825-7009.
Quality work, reasonable price
Superior Diving Repair, Inc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom