For Sale DC Buddy for Oceanic and Hollis downloads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think you will be able to download directly to iOS unless you can find a used Dive Computer Buddy, you will have to use a Windows or Mac computer.

That's the conclusion I'm coming to as well. I don't particularly like either the OC-1 that I use or the ProPlus3 on my wife (my buddy's) kit but they do work; it's the two button UI that really annoys me. I guess I'll use the Windows download from Dive Log 6.0 (it syncs with Dive Log on our iPhone's) until I shell out for new stuff but it won't be Oceanic/Huish. The remaindered VTX's ($400) looked attractive but same UI; fool me once.

I have an Oceanic DCBuddy. My Proplus 2 stopped downloading.

Bought a Perdix AI as my main. My PP2 is my backup so I no longer need to download any info off of it.

I have an Oceanic DCBuddy. My Proplus 2 stopped downloading.

It's worth a try from my point of view; it might just be something like a bad cable, the PP2/3 plug is very unreliable in my experience. How much do you want, how do we do this? I can't see a way of sending private messages on ScubaBoard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom