DC Dive Show - Feb 23rd - Anyone going? Scubaboard meetup?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

telemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello. Any other locals planning to hit the DC Dive Show? It's Feb 22nd and 23rd. I will be there on the 23rd. I would be down for a meet and greet or something if other SB'ers are interested.

dcdiveshow.com has schedule and information.

In the maybe catigory .
On crutches for a few weeks.
Hoping to make it

I’m planning to be there on the 23rd including the Evening Theater presentations. Let’s see who all chimes in and then we’ll try to figure out something to do :cheers:.

Mark

Welp, rocket launch delayed which changes schedule at work so that made the weekend easier for me.

I am helping with some tech stuff (nerd tech not diving tech) for the Washington DC SCUBA meetup group's booth so I should be there the entire day Saturday.

I need to look at schedule and pick out any talks or events. This will be my first time attending a dive related trade show/conference/whatever you call it. Looking forward to it!

I'm planning on going the 23rd unless something comes up.

Okay the day draws near. I should be around the VA/DC/MD Scuba Meetup Group table at various times Saturday and will visit a few talks that look interesting.

I'm going to swing by tomorrow (Friday) to drop off tech goodies for booth (LED video screen) but need to bounce back to work. Then should be at event all day Saturday until tear down. Down for food or whatever.

Feel free to say hello!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom