DC Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Attended the show. More travel vendors than manufacturers. Better location than last year. Able to ask all the questions I needed to feel better informed for future purchases. Now just need to make some money. Saw NetDoc himself, which was worth the price of admission. Also saw Abby, the former ScubaRadio mermaid, working the DAN booth.

I thought the turnout was a bit better than last year. I believe there may have been a few non-divers from other events at the convention center.

Hey, this was a FUN event! If you missed it as either an exhibitor or attendee, put in on your calendar for next year!

It was a great show, a little smaller than I thought. But, a lot of fun. We got to see a lot of gear and talked with some friends. Found sources for some items I have been looking for. And best, got to meet Net doc!! He makes this whole scuba board thing possible, Thanks!!!

Better location than last year, but participation by the major manufacturers was not good. Lots of good travel info, hope that over time it grows.

I agree with the lack of major manufacturers. That was a disappointment. But meeting NetDoc made up for it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom