DC1400 blank screen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mitchsea

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Turned on my DC1400 and got nothing but a blank, white, lit screen :depressed:. Turned if off and on a few times, same thing. Took out battery and card, put back in...same thing. Camera is ALWAYS dry and clean. Any ideas? Anyone solve this? Emailed Sealife customer support yesterday, still waiting for a reply.

Thanks
Mitch

Phone: (800) 257-7742

Just wanted to follow up my question to let you all know they replied to the email with a service authorization and shipped me out a replacement camera the same day they received mine. Great service Sealife, thanks!

They have great customer service. I just sent a strobe in today to have them look at. It has had plenty of use and your new one will too if you take care of the camera. If you take care of your SeaLife camera it will make you happy!!! It's not the best camera out there (I assume National Geographic uses a $20K camera) but for the price the quality is awesome. They have made it easy to use auto settings to take great pictures. Probably the easiest camera system out there for beginner photographers.

For future reference or for other people just call them and they will give you an RMA right away.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom