DDHF t-shirt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garrobo:
Don't say anything about "DORK" or the moderator will delete your post. He just did mine.

We can't possibly have a "DORK" thread without saying "DORK!" LOL I say we need to lure that mod over to the DORK side... :rofl3: (my feeble attempt at humor!)

:)

Garrobo:
Don't say anything about "DORK" or the moderator will delete your post. He just did mine.

Anything? Good or bad? :huh:

Dave

erparamedic:
We can't possibly have a "DORK" thread without saying "DORK!" LOL I say we need to lure that mod over to the DORK side... :rofl3: (my feeble attempt at humor!)

:)

I'm half tempted to lock the thread with that comment to see how long it takes for you to ask me for the Dork-key to open it back up :wink:

Of course, once the lock is open, you'll have to turn the Dork-knob and pass through the Dork-way.

Interesting.. Dork backwards is Krob which means absolutely nothing..

I got mine I thought it was supposed to have the manifesto on the back?

Mike

CBulla:
I'm half tempted to lock the thread with that comment to see how long it takes for you to ask me for the Dork-key to open it back up :wink:

Of course, once the lock is open, you'll have to turn the Dork-knob and pass through the Dork-way.

Interesting.. Dork backwards is Krob which means absolutely nothing..

:rofl3: You're such a punny little dork! :D :10: That's why you're soooo well liked on here! :)

Hmm.... I suppose I'm just a dork...bored. :) And I'm not exactly retentive, so a dorkoscopy isn't going reveal anything new, ya know.. and I've got a speacial tin ear to appreciate that singer chicka, Bdork. :)

I wonder, if we are successful at marketing our tshirts, shouldn't we petition advertisers on Scubaboard to give us bigger discounts? I mean, studies have shown, happy people spends more money...

If we can get 15% discount on scuba shops, that will be a big incentive for more divers to "come out of the closet", and admit they are a dork diver, right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom