DD's Open House

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't know yet. Depends on weather mostly. Remember it's an hour drive for me (almost anyhow). Are you going to be there form 5 to 9?

Friday evenings are no good for me. D@mn work. :(

hnladue:
Don't know yet. Depends on weather mostly. Remember it's an hour drive for me (almost anyhow). Are you going to be there form 5 to 9?

It might be tough for me to get there before 6.....I'll be staying 'til 9.

It's just weather..........we have to have some. I don't ever remember a day without weather.

Doesn't it get like this about this time every year?? :wink:

Rick..... you've forgotton what SNOW is!!! My luck we'd get dumped with 4ft of Snow!!!

hnladue:
Rick..... you've forgotton what SNOW is!!! My luck we'd get dumped with 4ft of Snow!!!

I haven't forgotten what snow is. It's that white stuff, that comes with the cold, and reminds me of how much I love the Bahamas!! :D

PS. I try not to let a little snow determine where I go, and what I do :wink:

we're closing on the house on the 15th. I don't think I'll be able to make it. But I might. It'll be open until 9pm so we'll see.

Well..........It was a good time. Good Food, Good Freinds and conversation :D , and some great deals on gear.

One of my students from a couple years back came in to take advantage of the sales.

Jimmy made it. It looks like he'll have some new dive buddies soon!

Sorry the rest of you missed it!! :shakehead

Yes, it was a good time. I always enjoy hanging out with the DD crew. And yes, my wife and son took the first step in becoming divers, they bought masks, fins and the NAUI diver classroom materials. I can't wait to see their faces the first time they hit a thermocline!

Good to see you Rick!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom