DD's Open House

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
From DD's website:

Our annual Holiday Open House will be held on

Saturday, December 15th from 10 AM to 3 PM

Please join us during our annual event.

Refreshments will be served as well as unannounced in-store specials will be available to help with that last minute holiday shopping.

I hope to see some of you there!! :D

I'm not sure if I'll make the open house, but I am going to sign up for several of the "challanges" this year! Line &Reels, lift bag's, recovery and maybe navagation. Hope to see everyone there!

Dan

Don't think I'm going. DD has been snubbing me really bad lately. Won't return any calls or even emails. Only Linda has been talking to me. At this point I don't think I'm going to deal with them at all anymore.

Left 3 messages with Marica and have been emailing Linda. She responds!! But the boys don't.

Makes me wonder......

Linda handles most of the web/email stuff, so there ya have it. The only way Daryl returns my calls is if I leave a message on his cell phone voicemail. I stopped leaving messages with the counter help long. Don't take it personal, just slap 'em in the head the next time you see 'em. :D

Back
Top Bottom