De Plane......De Plane.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tool Belt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking to select seats for an upcoming trip to RTB on Delta. Are they still deplaning from both the front and back?

Thanks

Last edited:
Most times Yes, but dedends on #of planes that are on the ground. Midweek sure. Saturday, maybe to probably.

Which US cities fly direct to RTB?
i think it's American, Delta or United. You can check/specify here - Matrix - ITA Software by Google

i've only flown in/out on Saturday - several times. The dive resorts on Roatan normally turn over on Saturdays - depends on where you're staying.
Pretty sure the plane(s) were only coach/first class being smaller jets.

Can you fly into Atlanta - the Delta hub. I'm almost positive we connected thru Houston which was likely American - from the west. I have their card so probably used miles,

Last edited:
i think it's American, Delta or United. You can check/specify here - Matrix - ITA Software by Google

i've only flown in/out on Saturday - several times. The dive resorts on Roatan normally turn over on Saturdays - depends on where you're staying.
Pretty sure the plane(s) were only coach/first class being smaller jets.

Can you fly into Atlanta - the Delta hub. I'm almost positive we connected thru Houston which was likely American - from the west. I have their card so probably used miles,

Cheers Thanks for the reply.

I deleted my post pretty much as soon as I posted as I found the answer (my flight finder was being rubbish)

I looked at Atlanta but I'd have to route in via JFK then Jet blue (I fly Emirates). Looks like Houston is promising but I need an overnight on the way out which is no biggie and means I can get the early bird

Nice to see I can get 70 KG (140lbs) (if I fly business) which means I can drag my SM gear, my wing for fun and BC for teaching plus all my regs - As I'll be there for 2-3 months

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom