December 2017 Scubaboard Microsurge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darook

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK @uncfnp, @diveallthetime, @Trailboss123 and any other Scubaboarders that will be on island next week here is our thread.

The plan, meet at the public portion of Bari reef on Wednesday morning at 10. Dive Bari reef and then head to B2B for a lunch. Since we will be in a part of the Netherlands, lunch will be Dutch Treat!:facepalm:

My name is Bruce and my long suffering wife's is Dawn. Look for a balding red headed power lifter with a white Palau doo rag and a dive camera. We are staying just down the street at Bamboo Bali and getting our gas from Wannadive.

If I missed someone above or you just found this Microsurge please let us know on this thread and join in!

LOL, sounds like there will be at least Microsurge I and Microsurge II in December. We'll be arriving on the Dec 16th for our annual 3 week Christmas/New Year holiday trip (our 9th in a row.)

Once again we'll miss meeting @uncfnp (sorry Lisa) but look forward to seeing @Reidkon and his lovely bride again if it works out. Last winter was particularly miserable here in Idaho and we wore out our next-door neighbor karma after our good friends Keith & Shannon spent 3 weeks shoveling snow for us. This year they're getting their revenge by joining us for their first Bonaire vacation during our 3rd week. Keith is a newly certified diver and I'm looking forward to showing him my secret stash of frogfish and seahorses.

OK @uncfnp, @diveallthetime, @Trailboss123 and any other Scubaboarders that will be on island next week here is our thread.

The plan, meet at the public portion of Bari reef on Wednesday morning at 10. Dive Bari reef and then head to B2B for a lunch. Since we will be in a part of the Netherlands, lunch will be Dutch Treat!:facepalm:

My name is Bruce and my long suffering wife's is Dawn. Look for a balding red headed power lifter with a white Palau doo rag and a dive camera. We are staying just down the street at Bamboo Bali and getting our gas from Wannadive.

If I missed someone above or you just found this Microsurge please let us know on this thread and join in!

Bill and Claudia are in. See you in Atlanta Saturday morning. Cannot wait. By the way how are we to know that you are a balding red head when you have a doo rag on:D. see ya all soon

What are the dates you’ll be in Bonaire? We arrive on December 2 for a week, staying at Buddy. Would enjoy meeting, diving, eating, etc.

Mark and Kristen

uncfnp (Lisa) and Soloist (Eric) December 2 to 10.

Will be at the meet! Both of us in Freedom Plates. Started my packing today and will be on that ATL Delta flight Saturday.

@wwguy I am starting to think you are avoiding me. :wink:

We will miss you all on the Saturday flight as we are headed down on Sunday but will see you at Bari Reef.

What are the dates you’ll be in Bonaire? We arrive on December 2 for a week, staying at Buddy. Would enjoy meeting, diving, eating, etc.

Mark and Kristen
December 2-10 - Meeting Wednesday the 6th at 10am at the public entry for Bari reef. Just south and adjacent to Den Laman Condos.

Roger that wwguy. We arrive December 30 for a 3 week visit, just in time to get settled in before New Years eve. We look forward to visiting with you and your gorgeous dive buddy again! You can find us in in your old room at BCV.

We (Mark & Kristen) will be on the Sat Delta flight also. One of us is 6’4” with a gray goatee and the other is 5’6” with long brown hair. Look forward to meeting everyone.

uncfnp (Lisa) and Soloist (Eric) December 2 to 10.

Will be at the meet! Both of us in Freedom Plates. Started my packing today and will be on that ATL Delta flight Saturday.

@wwguy I am starting to think you are avoiding me. :wink:

We (Mark & Kristen) will be on the Sat Delta flight also. One of us is 6’4” with a gray goatee and the other is 5’6” with long brown hair. Look forward to meeting everyone.
Eric and I are very much average including our overloaded backpacks and frazzled appearance while standing inline at the airport. :)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom