December Diving 2017?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gearbow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Looks like work for me will be scarce in December. Wondering what operators could take me diving. Always wanted to dive the Port Hardy area but God's Pocket resort is closed. I really would like to find a Pacific octopus to film.
giant-pacific-octopus-hug.jpg

If you are coming to the Nanaimo area check with Shepherd Charters. Their website is www.shepherdcharters.ca. Steve and Shirley run a great charter operation, along with their shop Nanaimo Dive Outfitters (www.nanaimodiveoutfitters.ca). In addition, Sink or Swim Scuba (www.scubananaimo.ca) or Sundown Diving (www.sundowndiving.com), both located in Nanaimo, can probably set you up.

There is some great shore diving in the area, and depending on location and weather, an octopus or two could be located. Getting them to come out of the den may be a problem though. :eek:

Hope this helps :)

Dive safe !!

Divegoose

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom