December Meet & Greet ideas...

Multiple Choice - Please choose date and location preference!

• Thursday Dec 11th - 6:30pm

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Saturday Dec 13th - 9am

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Thursday Dec 18th - 6:30pm

• Saturday Dec 20th - 9am

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Dive & Potluck at Lake Pleasant

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Desert Ridge

• Tempe MarketPlace

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Biltmore Area - 24th Street and Camelback

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The best way from Mesa is to get on the 101 north to I-17; Go north on I-17 to Carefree Highway(AZ-74). Go west on AZ-74.

If we end up going to the west side of the lake you will take AZ-74 about 13 miles to Castle Hot Springs Road. The signs will also mention the 10-lane boat ramp. Turn Right on Caste Hot Springs Road and follow it to the first park enternace. From there it depends on if we're going to Desert Tortoise or Beismeyer Point. The enterance fee at the enterance is $5.00 per vehicle.

If we end up going to the East side of the lake (Vista Point or maybe Spring Canyon Landing) You will take AZ-74 west for only about 11 miles and turn right at North Pleasant Harbor BLVD (also called 87th ave). This will take you to Pleasant Harbor Marina. The enterance fee for non-members is $6.00

Here's a link for a map of the lake.
lake pleasant Az map - Google Maps

Some of the more computer savy among us can post a map but until we actualy make a decision on where we'll be this should be sufficient.

Hope to see you there.

Steve.

Well, looks like a Potluck and Dive at Lake Pleasant is scheduled for Dec 13th.

I will create a new thread shortly with all of the details.

Whether you're diving or not, this should be a fun event, and I look forward to seeing/meeting everyone!

Back
Top Bottom