December Roll Call!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You will miss me again Chief! you have to go later next year.

Drat. We have to be there in Jan for an HOA, so I wasn't going go in Dec. Then I couldn't stand it and those are the ONLY days someone isn't in our place.

3 of us , Dec 14-21 diving with Aldora, staying at a friends house. Watch how we communicate underwater if you are on the same boat with us.

For sure! Are you doing the bagdrag too? We are flying out direct, landing YYZ @23:45 Dec 31. hope it's a bit late, would love to see the fireworks from an airplane.

rmssetc - do you have dates?

I'll set the chart once I'm back at work, iPads are not the easiest to type with.

No bagdrag for us, we are flying Westjet direct to Coz and back to Toronto ,We booked our tickets back in June and got them for $560 Canadian round trip which is pretty good! . It went as low as $420 round trip for a couple of days about 3 weeks ago and went back up again the next day. This is our 4th time diving Coz but our first with Aldora. Looking forward to some good dives with big steel tanks with Aldora!
Mac

Waiting on the schedule to come out at work. Looking early December for a days. Probably going to be at Secrets.

My GF and I will be in CZM from Dec 2 to Jan 2. Staying at Park Royal and diving with Aldora. Diving 7 to 10 days of that. This will be our 4th trip / dive with Aldora.
See you all there
Darrin

No bagdrag for us, we are flying Westjet direct to Coz and back to Toronto ,We booked our tickets back in June and got them for $560 Canadian round trip which is pretty good! . It went as low as $420 round trip for a couple of days about 3 weeks ago and went back up again the next day. This is our 4th time diving Coz but our first with Aldora. Looking forward to some good dives with big steel tanks with Aldora!
Mac

I used Aeroplan miles so bagdrag on the way down, didn't want to wait until Sat for the direct flight on Air Canada. $560, damm I think we paid a decent $ in taxes and "fees" on our free ticket.

Is it December yet?

Get ready to whip your arm into the backseat and smack me. This will NOT be the last time I ask! :wink:

Thought I'd give this a shot.... Anyone coming into Cancun Sunday, Dec 4th in the morning? Looking to possibly share a ride to the ferry. It's only the 2 of us so doesn't make sense to hire a van. Before I get blown up with how easy the bus is. I know. Done it many times. It's just easier (to me) after 10 hours of flying to get off the plane and look for a smiling face ready to take my bags and drive me. Sue me. It's vacation! :)

Back
Top Bottom