December Roll call?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Definitely Matt.
Did you pay the nonrefundable deposit?
I must say, the communication with the resort has been not easy and a bit strange...It makes me doubt my booking.
Hi, We have been there about a dozen times and absolutely love it. email me at m.bodick@markspp.com if you have any questions, easier to reply by email.

Kimela... 12/3-12/18... Palace... Aqua Safari & Dive with Allison
Gopbroek… 12/6-12/15… Tres Pelicanos
Js1221… 12/9-12/19… Occidental…Undecided
Redfoot… 12/11-12/18… Blue Angel
Deepsea21… 12/12-12/26… Casa Mexicana… Tres Pelicanos
Kenderson… 12/12-12/19… Alegro
Flyboy… 12/12 – 12/20... Grand Occidental... Aldora
Willalter… 12/16-12/27… Villa Escondida/El Canti… Living Underwater
Captnpat… 12/17-12/22…. Sabor… Diving with Alison
Matt B… 12/20-12/27… Blue Angel
Mikeycanuk... 12/21-12/31.... Airbnb...Aldora
Boundforeslewhere… 12/22-1/5… Near the Mega… Pelagic Ventures
Michshlomo... 12/23-12/30... Blue Angel
BlueMoon...12/23-12/30....Casa Del Mar
:xmassign:
Scubasasquatch & scubacork 12/25 - 1/2 casa mexicana....Aldora
Lori May-Malone… 12/27-1/2… Sunscape… WeB Divin
AtsaMoray… 12/27-1/3… Caribbean Divers

Hey, for any of y'all that will be there on 12/27, my buddy and I are putting together a trip to go over for a day of cenote diving.

We're thinking to dive The Pit and Taj Ma Ha, but that is not set in stone.

It will be $80 per person, which includes tanks, weights, and transportation to/from the ferry on the mainland. You'd still have to cover your entrance fee (to the cenotes), and we'll split the fuel and camera fee among whoever goes. And you'll have to get yourself to, and pay for, the 7am ferry leaving Coz.

EDIT: My buddy will figure out a total price per person once we set the itinerary and he gets prices for those variables. He said it will be no more than $160 per person, total, for everything except the ferry ride and whatever food and drinks you want.

My buddy has been to Coz and the cenotes many times. He runs trips there every year. We'll be diving with a guide that he knows and really likes.

Max for the group is 8, so the 2 of us and up to 6 more.

If any of you want to come along, send me a PM. This is not a money-making thing for us. Even if it's just the 2 of us, we're still going, at $80 each. More people will just be more fun. And, I suppose, better for our guides (max 4 people per guide).

Otherwise, I'm sure I will see at least some of you there on the Aldora boat(s).

Me and a buddy. 12/26-1/2, Casa Mexicana, Aldora.

I'm guessing I'll meet a few of y'all there. :)

@Scubasasquatch, @mikeycanuk, and @flyboy08, didn't you say you'll be there until the end of the month?
Yep..here till the 30th..

Wife and I will be at Casa Del Mar the 23rd-30th

Bought tickets and about to book Village Tan Kah 12/28-1/1. Looks like it's next door to Casa Del Mar.

Tan Kah (Roberta's Dive Shack) offer unlimited shore dives, but require a dive buddy. I will be solo, so if you guys up for a shore dive in the afternoon, assuming the two hotels are adjacent, do hit me up.

Hey, for any of y'all that will be there on 12/27, my buddy and I are putting together a trip to go over for a day of cenote diving.

We're thinking to dive The Pit and Taj Ma Ha, but that is not set in stone.

It will be $80 per person, which includes tanks, weights, and transportation to/from the ferry on the mainland. You'd still have to cover your entrance fee (to the cenotes), and we'll split the fuel and camera fee among whoever goes. And you'll have to get yourself to, and pay for, the 7am ferry leaving Coz.

EDIT: My buddy will figure out a total price per person once we set the itinerary and he gets prices for those variables. He said it will be no more than $160 per person, total, for everything except the ferry ride and whatever food and drinks you want.

My buddy has been to Coz and the cenotes many times. He runs trips there every year. We'll be diving with a guide that he knows and really likes.

Max for the group is 8, so the 2 of us and up to 6 more.

If any of you want to come along, send me a PM. This is not a money-making thing for us. Even if it's just the 2 of us, we're still going, at $80 each. More people will just be more fun. And, I suppose, better for our guides (max 4 people per guide).

Otherwise, I'm sure I will see at least some of you there on the Aldora boat(s).
FYI for your planning Winjet and Ultramar operate on alternate days with differing schedules
Screenshot_20201223-141446.png
Screenshot_20201223-140949.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201223-140949.png
    Screenshot_20201223-140949.png
    223.9 KB · Views: 35
Thankfully Winjet added a 9am departure. Makes it easier to return the car rental and not having to get up while it’s still dark is nice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom