decompression sofware

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaman40

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Mario I hear you were once from the whaling port of dix hills, scubawidow tells me. Well can you tell me where I can get d- com software?or the link to it. I just can't find it. I have looked at abyss software but I would like to see the d-com software. Any help would be great! Thanks everyone! safe diving to all..................

The Abyss program is top notch. I do have a connection at Abysmal that could help in this case. What I can do is send you a copy of a Demo. The software is very in depth. It will allow planning of multiple exotic mixes down to commercial depths, but requires key codes to unlock certain features. Therefore it will require you to purchase it for advanced functions. Say the word, e-mail me an address and I send it out.

Scubaman 40,

If you liked DECOM. Check out GUE's Decoplanner @ http://www.gue.com/decoplanner - It has the same layout and is very easy to use. I bought it last year and I love it. It is very simple to install and the tables print out great.

Eric

Scubaman 40,

I agree with Eric on the ease of use and the tables that it generates. On a couple of occassions I have had a problem with the print outs. I have not been able to determine if it is the program or on my end. The problem is limited to the titles of the tables and not to the content.

You may also want to check out GAP which uses the same ZH-L16 Buhlman algorithm for gas loading as well. GAP is free and can be found at:
http://www.gap-software.com/

Brad

I think some of the printers were "reading" the tables wrong. I think to solve it, you can cut and past into excel and then print. They may have a patch for it now and you can email GUE @ info@gue.com

Eric

Eric,
Been there done that and decoplan@gue.com
There is not a patch as of yet that I am aware of.

Brad

Back
Top Bottom